Our Energy ratings include:
- Recommendations And Advice Including The Customers/Architects/Builders Conception
- Easy To Read Energy Reports
- Stamping Of Plans (part of the certification process)
- Fast Turnaround (3-4 days)
- All online service possible, no visit to our office required.
- Floor Plans
- Window Schedule or Sizes
What does Energyrating mean?
The Star Rating System in Australia involves rating homes on a scale of 1-10. The greater the number of stars – the better the energy rating. When the system was implemented in 2006, 5 Stars represented the best rating possible, this has now risen to 6 Stars. The Software First Rate 5 (FR5) requires all information pertaining to the construction of the house, including; wall structure, window and room sizes, room height, orientation of the house, the climate zone, floor, ceiling and roof composition, as well as the type of windows.
- Residential Energy Ratings For Houses (6 Star or more). That Includes New And Existing Houses, Alterations And Extensions. Either A Report (Deemed to Satisfy) Needs To Be Prepared Or A Software Based (FR5-Program) Report Has To Be done.
- Apartment Energy Ratings
- Commercial Energy Rating Is Only Based On A Deem To Satisfy Report. Commercial Includes Industrial, Retail (Shops), Restaurants
- Cost Effective Solutions To Achieve The Required Regulations.